Sorry I havent blogged this week at all :(
We had a one busy busy week filled with Vacation Bible School and dentist appts then of course we ended the week with Katie and Chloe getting a little stomach bug....
I cant begin to explain how much I LOVED being a part of VBS this year! I got to walk around and take lots of pictures and help deliver snacks for all the preschool rooms! I really did have the best time
Morgan was also a helper in one of the preschool rooms and she loved working with Mrs Mary Bost, Brayden was in Mrs Mary's and Morgan's class and he absolutely LOVE LOVED VBS one of his favorite things was the singing and dancing in the sanctuary...(He is for sure my son) Katie was in a different preschool room but equally loved her time at VBS even though she struggled one day because she wanted to be in Brayden's class :)
Chloe isnt old enough for VBS so she spent her mornings in the Nursery and she made several new little friends!! YAY Chloe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I enjoyed your kids this week. Morgan was a big help! I'm afraid she will think I'm bossy but I feel I was just overwhelmed! I told Brayden if he called me teacher one more time I was going to make him run laps. He quickly started calling me Ms. Mary!
Post a Comment