Nothing to big going on..........
Last night I walked a mile with JT at the walking trail to Crystal Bridges and I nearly passed out!! UGH No kidding turns out I hadnt drank enough water and I was dehydrated. I was so disappointed with myself I just wanted to cry!!! But Im right back at it today counting calories and I am going to go walk the indoor track tonight at the Walton Life Center. I also started a journal about this new journey Im on and so that I can keep up with details about all this. I dont want to get frustrated and quit!!!
Today is also Morgan's second day at Friendship Camp as a helper and she is loving it. She adores Mrs Sara and I think she plans to help with Music and Friendship Camp next year to. Next week we all will be at VBS!! I will be taking pictures all week, Morgan will be a helper and all the kids will be having fun. I really cant wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment