John Tyler turned my alarm off with out me knowing and my mother in law got up with all the kids! Nice Surprise YES but I so wanted to walk..........
So I got up at 9 took a shower and got dressed then I went and cuddled on the couch with my Katie Bug cause she wasnt feeling well.
John Tyler brought Brayden a little Bday Cake and cupcakes home today on his lunch hour cause today is Brayden 6th Birthday!! I cant believe my baby boy is 6 and will be starting Kindergarten in 3weeks :(
After Lunch and all the sugar the kids went swimming and we got a visit from Uncle Rex also know as Uncle REXY LOL Brayden Loves his Great Uncle Rex.
This evening me and John Tyler took Katie out to eat and to get Morgan's Vera Bradley lunch box(It was on sale and Morgan has been wanting one) then we went to Buy school supplies for Brayden. While we were doing that Mimi and Poppy took Brayden and Chloe to McDonalds to eat and play.
We finished off the night with opening Birthday Gifts and a visit from Uncle David and Aunt Susie!!
By the pictures Im posting Im sure you can tell Brayden's NEW interest is WRESTLING!!! UGH
Follow up from Last night DATE NIGHT
Me and John Tyler went to Steak and Shake and went to see the Green Latern and I had a great night with my Sweet Hubby
Side Note: my walking will begin again tomorrow and Tuesday I will start walking in the mornings and in the evenings because Im ummm training for a 5k in October :)

No comments:
Post a Comment