Its been a tough few days for me.....
On Thursday Morning I got a call I just wasn't expecting it was my little cousin letting me know our Uncle David had passed away.
He was only 48yrs old! I was extremely close to this man growing up he was smart and gave the best advice and during most of my teen years he tried to talk me into joining the ARMY!! LOL and if you know me you know that was NEVER a possibility but that didn't stop him from trying to talk me into it!
See my uncle was a PROUD Army Veteran who was injured while serving his country so for most of my life my uncle was paralyzed from the waist down. But that never slowed him up and he lived a full life until he unexpectedly died.
He will be missed more than anything but I know he is in Heaven and he is able to walk, run, jump and do all the things he couldnt do before not to mention he is with the one of the greatest women that ever walked this earth..... MY GRANDMOTHER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment