Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week in the Life: Tuesday

Well today was house cleaning day so I was up and at it by 8am...
I got the kitchen floors swept and mopped by 8:30 and I got done just in time because the kids were up and ready to eat by 9:)
Made eggs and biscuits for them and they watched cartoons while I started laundry.
By 11 they were ready to go swimming so thats what they did for the next 2hrs
By 1:30 I made the kids a late lunch and Morgan had to get in the shower to get ready for church.
At 4 I took Morgan to church to work in the Kitchen in Hines Hall. While she was gone I got her all packed and ready for the Mission Trip.
She got home at around 7:30 and we talked about her night and talked about her helping with Friendship Camp and VBS. Then at 8 my in laws got here it will be nice to have then around for the next few days :)
The only picture I got today was of Morgan right before I took her to church :)

No comments: