Friday was a really lazy day
I walked and my in laws got ready to head back to Trumann :(
JT came home for lunch and we all ate and visited a little more and then at 12 my in laws left
The rest of the day I cleaned house because I knew JT was getting off early so he could pick Morgan up at the church at 3.
I was so glad to see her when she got home and I got to hear all about her trip. That afternoon Morgan and the kids went swimming and JT mowed the front yard and we ordered pizza for supper.
It was just a nice night!!
JT decided to run up to Finish Line and get Morgan and Brayden new shoes for school and Brayden is so funny about his shoes but he has style :)

1 comment:
I like the new shoes! I'm glad it's the weekend!
Mary
Post a Comment