Sunday, July 10, 2011

Busy but Fun Sunday

Today started out early with a short walk and then a shower so I could get ready for church. Morgan stayed the night with her friend Kristin from church so she was dropped off this morning so she could shower and get dressed for church.
We headed to church about 10:30 and it was a GREAT service after the service we attended the reception for Mr Haynes and got to visit with David and Suzanne.
Then I went to a baby shower for my sweet friend Laura. She looked great and got so many nice things..Laura just recently got out of the hospital bless her heart I know she had to have been tired today. Her twins Addison& Preston are due September! Here are a few pics I stole from Mary's blog :)http://thebostfamilyblog.blogspot.com/



I look terrible in that picture but I wanted to share it because I wanted to prove I actually got out of the house to be social. :) These ladies are some of the Sweetest people I have gotten to know here in Bentonville and Im lucky to have them as friends!

After the shower I came home and took a nap because I had a terrible headache :(
After I finally got my Thyroid and my depression under control now Im having these terrible headaches and I really just dont want to go to the DR!! Im really looking forward to my dieting and training for this 5K in October so I dont have time for this!!!

No comments: