Monday, July 11, 2011

Just Thinking.......

This post will have no pictures so to who ever reads this blog Im sorry......

Im just going to type my feelings out....... This morning things have really started to hit me and hit me hard. My daughter is about to start her 8th grade year and she will turn 13 in September and I cant help but to think where has the time gone. I know I will blink and it will be her SR year in HS and that scares me to death. Brayden my only son is about to start his journey in school by starting Kindergarten and I know this year will be so exciting for him BUT I will miss him terribly.

I guess its hard because I know this is only the beginning because next year Katie will start school then Chloe will start the year after that. I cant help but to think what will I do then. My life has been nothing but babies 24/7 for the last well lets just say alot of years..LOL

When I was growing up I never had dreams of what college or what job I wanted it was always me dreaming of being a wife and a mother. I guess I will still be needed once all my kids are in school they will just need me in different ways. More than anything I just want time to slow down or even just STOP for a while.
I want to keep my mornings the same with Brayden snuggling with me, Katie saying momma sing to me and with Chloe wanting to brush my hair.
I know I will survive these changes just like I did when Morgan started school but its still hard....

No comments: