What is your definition of FRIENDSHIP???
I believe friendship is something to be treasured and it consist of these qualities
Honesty
Sincerity
Loyalty
I can go on but I dont want to get on my soapbox
I also believe a friend should genuinely care about me and my family non of that fake stuff. And Friends shouldnt be in competition with each other!! That gets on my nerves so bad I dont care what car you drive, how big your house is or where you buy you and your kids clothes from.
If Im your friend its because of the person you are not for what you can afford to buy!!!
And when do you know if its time to let a friendship die?? When it becomes to much work or when you feel like that person just doesnt care about you......
I would love to hear your thoughts??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment