I came back to the house and got Morgan up to get in the shower so she could get ready to go to the church to leave for the Mission Trip today.
At 8:45 we were at the church!! All the kids were EXCITED and Im excited for them I hope they learn something while their gone and if you read my blog please Keep the JR High Youth group from FUMC Bentonville in your prayers!!
I have nothing else planned for today because Im home ALONE!!! Thats right ALONE
My In Laws are here visiting so they left with the 3 little ones at 11 to go eat and have fun in town!
While they have been gone I have been picking the house up, folding clothes and getting ready for my DATE NIGHT with my Handsome Husband!! I will let you know tomorrow what we did.
And here are the few pictures I got today and of course they are of Morgan HAHAHA

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you for getting up and walking! Didn't you feel better? I always have better days when I get up and walk, I feel better, I eat better, It is just a better day!
Post a Comment