We have been super busy and I dont see it slowing down anytime soon!
This past Saturday John Tyler had a Saturday morning meeting at Wal-mart then as soon as he got home he picked Morgan up and they headed to softball practice! John Tyler coaches Morgan's team so they stay super busy with that in the Fall and Spring.
After ball practice we all had to shower and get dressed to go have our family picture taken for the church directory. That was an experience......LOL
Then Sunday we decided to stay home from church because the girls are still battling a cold and Im trying to get them all better before we leave Sept 8 for Preston's Wedding.
I have been looking forward to this week because our church begins their children's after school programs! Yesterday Brayden went to K-2 Zone and he LOVED it and today right after school he will go to First Praise which is our children's choir at church. Im so excited for Brayden to become active in church I think now he will start to like Sunday School!! YAY
I do love how my life is becoming more and more busy that way I have less time to eat or THINK about eating!!
I also got great news last night-------Chloe was offered a FULL Scholarship to our church's preschool and Im so grateful!!! Chloe is the only one of my children that I have felt strongly about NEEDING preschool!! I know she will benefit greatly from this program. Chloe is smart and very energetic but she isnt very social. She is great at home with her Brother and sisters but when it comes to outside kids she acts like she doesnt know how to interact so Im thinking this will really help her come out of her shell!
Here are a few new pictures that we took before we went to take Family Pics at the church!! This is huge for me cause I NEVER EVER have my picture taken!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment