Friday, August 5, 2011

I got a hair cut

OK well I finally got my hair cut off and I have to say I feels so much better!! I even feel bouncy LOL
Update on my weight loss journey----- I have lost 10lbs so I have about 60more to go UGH
Im walking about 4 times a week and Im up to 3miles now(WALKING)  Im hoping I can start walking more days starting this week. Im scared once school starts and all the after school activities start I wont be able to keep walking as much!
I have never wanted something as much as I want to loose weight and complete the 5k in October that I signed up for. So Im trying to stay positive and not just give up.


Another BIG thing happened last night-------- Brayden tried PIZZA for the 1st time!!! Thats huge considering he wont eat anything except Chicken Nuggets, Mac&Cheese and French Fries!!!
YAY BRAYDEN

No comments: