Well the biggest thing is Brayden started KINDERGARTEN!!! I cant believe I just wrote that!! He has done so well this week and Im so so proud of him! I love picking him up every afternoon and him telling me about his day all the way home then when we pull in the drive way he sighs and says HOME SWEET HOME!!!
Once inside he greets his little sisters with great enthusiasm especially Katie! I worried about those 2 being separated they are only 14months apart but they act more like twins.
Also this week I took Katie to the Dr because she was complaining of an ear ache and well it turns out her ears are fine but she has Strep and Mono! Bless her heart
Dont worry All 3 of the other kids are fever free and NO signs of any illness so we are good on that end.
Another BIG thing is we got our church schedule of all the fun things the kids get to be involved in this year and this excites me to no end!!! Brayden will go to Kids Zone(K-2) on Tuesday's and to Children's Choir(Praize Kids) on Wednesday's right after school! Morgan is going to be a Helper for Kids Zone and help with Tuesday night dinners and then of course she will have Youth and Youth Choir on Wednesdays! Morgan is my child that would live in the church if they had a room for her!! (Thank You Jesus)
Our church is starting something new this year called Fam Jam its families with preschoolers and we will meet once a month on a Tuesday night from 6-7 Im really excited about this!!
I have also been thinking about doing a bible study this year I just need to check to see if our church offers childcare during this time if they do I really think Im going to try this. Not to mention I cant wait til our Womens Group starts back up!
So I think this year is going to be BUSY BUSY BUSY but I love it
and I PRAY PRAY PRAY I can keep up my weight loss journey and continue my walking and NOT give up on myself!! SOOOO if there is anyone that reads my blog please add me to your prayer list pray for me to find strength to not give up on myself! Now I will share some pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment