I am a terrible blogger.... I guess its because I feel like I have nothing important to say or share!! We live on routine in my house sooooo sometimes that makes for a boring life!! LOL But Im not complaining :)
So what's new with us lets see.... Morgan is doing WONDERFUL in school she had her 1st real paying babysitting job and she feel in love with the Coble Kids!! She wants to take CPR and a babysitting class over the summer so she is excited about that. She has also decided she want to be a 1st grade teacher when she grows up LOL My how she is growing up on me its sad how time flies!
Brayden is still loving Kindergarten and he has just started playing basketball with the Upward Bound Program! GO RAMS!! He will NOT put the basketball down I swear he would sleep with that ball if I would let him.
Katie is still home with me but she looks forward to me going to Bible Study so she can go to child care and play she also loves when once a month I watch kids at the Preschool when the teachers have a board meeting. She is so excited about going to Kindergarten in August she ask me every week how much longer it is before school starts. LOL I have also decided that if funds in our family budget are available in May that both girls will start tumbling at Aspire.
Chloe is loving Preschool she loves having friends and she adores her teachers! We were really lucky to be able to put Chloe in the preschool at our church so alot of her friends she will grow up with in our church so thats so nice.
John Tyler has gone back to school to work on his 2nd Masters and this semester he will have to actually attend a class 2nights a week and I HATE that!! It will be an adjustment but its only for this semester. He will mostly take online classes in the future
As for me I have made some important goals this year and I pray so hard that I can accomplish them!
1. I want to Walk/Jog a 5k
2.I want to loose 50lbs
3.I want to Sky Dive
4. I want to at least be training for a 1/2 marathon by the end of the year
I am so bad at following through for myself when I dont see results I give up on myself and then I place myself back on the back burner UGH !! So this year I REALLY want to change this
I have also discovered a lump in my RT Breast and will be going to my 1st DR's appt on Jan 17 Im sure its NOTHING but better to be safe than sorry!
So with that all being said I hope 2012 is a year to remember and I finally meet the goals that I have set for myself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment