Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Thoughts

I dont make friends easy I never have.......
Im not sure why I feel like Im a good person and my priorities are in order. I have a good moral compass and I generally love everyone. Maybe its because Im shy or I feel like I have nothing important to say or maybe because Im just not that interesting.. Who knows

 I will say since moving here to Bentonville God has placed a handful of woman in my life some I just see at church and some I see outside of church, all these women have been placed in my life for a reason. Some I have learned how to have a stronger faith and to love my GOD with my WHOLE heart and some I have just enjoyed having in my life.

One person in particular has really been a gift to me!! Her name is Terri and she lives just down the road from me. I met her when my daughter and her son began dating back in October. Since then our children have broken up :( 
I truly like Terri Im not uncomfortable around her and Im completely myself and she is accepting of me just the way I am. She takes REAL interest in my children always asking about them and here recently has even asked to take my kids places. To me that means a great deal to me because in this area my kids dont have Aunts, Uncles or cousins that are in their daily life and my kids grandparents live 5hrs away. So with Terri showing me she wants to be MY friend and she CARES about me and my kids well there isnt enough words to say how much that means to me!
I pray every night that this becomes a LASTING friendship and she will still be in our lives when my kids are in High School and then college and I even secretly pray that Morgan and Ryley may end up together. (HAHA)
I pray for Morgan's (someday) husband I want him to love the Lord like Morgan does! I want Morgan's future husband to absolutely adore her, I want him to be a loving and passionate young man! Terri is raising Ryley to be a young man just like that so he is for sure the type of young man I would love to see Morgan with..... Actually Terri is raising all her boys to be that way! She does such an AWESOME Job with 3 boys I may learn a few things from her.

This is Terri and her Family! Doesnt she have a beautiful family
(Ryley is the cutie on the far RT hand side)

So those are my thoughts today Im just blessed and sometimes its hard for me to see past my personal struggles and see just how blessed I am!

I leave you with a few more of my Favorite pictures of Ryley and Morgan :)
 In the first picture they were at a Charity Event in Rogers  and in the last picture they were at Mellow Mushroom eating before the Bentonville Football Game!


No comments: