Friday, May 4, 2012

Hearing Test and OP Therapy

This guy is having a BUSY month!!! He will be going for his 4th hearing test this month and we are hoping to find out if his hearing loss is stable which means it wont get any worse and he wont need a hearing aid or if its progressive loss and he will need a hearing aid sometime in his future. So please say a prayer for him no matter the out come we just want answers. Also he will start Occupational Therapy for his food sensitivities and this Im very excited about and I really hope it works miracles for my sweet boy!

In other news:
 Ball season is in full swing now :) With Brayden, Katie and Morgan playing we either have practice or a game 3 to 4 times a week and its hectic but I love this time of year!! 


I cant believe its already MAY!! Morgan is about to finish her 8th grade year and she will be preparing to enter HIGH SCHOOL :(  And my sweet little man will be graduating from Kindergarten in June
Time sure has flown by this year.....

No comments: